Christ is Risen!
Thanks be to God we can now open up our services to the public again. The services will continue as normal according to our calendar, but with a few adaptions and regulations. The main regulations are as follows:
- People who are sick or with symptoms must stay at home.
- Our current location can only hold around 25 people given the social distancing requirement of 1 meter per person. Unfortunately we will have to close the door when we have reached the limit.
- There should be at least 1 meter between each person (this does not apply to members of the same family)
- We need to wash our hands thorougly and surfaces that we touch.
- We venerate icons and holy objects without touching or kissing them directly.
- Unfortunately there will not be an organized breakfast after the Divine Liturgy.
- We need to keep trac of every person that comes to the service.
Please don’t hesitate to write if you have any questions! Write us here.
Glory be to God for all things!